a. (Pre-Nursery to KG)
- Activity/Work-Sheet/Oral Reading
- KG – Unit Test/Oral/Worksheet/Activity
- Half Yearly/Annual Exam
b. Primary Section (I – IV)
- Unit Test/Surprise Test/Oral Test/Projects throughout the year
- Parent Teacher Interaction
- Half Yearly & Annual Examination – which focused on interact & skill of the child
c. Middle Section (V – VII)
- The syllabus for academics is divided which comprises Unit Test/Surprise Test/Oral Test & Half Yearly before Summer Vacation (July)
- Which is followed by Unit Test/Surprise Test/Project/Final Examination (Nov – Dec)
d. High Section (VIII – X)
- Evaluation is done on basis of Unit Test/Projects/Oral Test/Half Yearly/Annual Examination
- Specially for X, Pre Test & Selection are part of SEBA Guidelines.
School follows the promotion pattern of SEBA guideline, where 30% from Half Yearly, 20% from Unit Test and 50% from Annual Examination is taken as evaluation basis.
HSLC Result of Happy Child High School